The OHA currently has groups of junior players playing both 1-wall and 4-wall handball at
various locations across Ontario and New York State, including Niagara, Smithville, Grimsby,
Toronto, Newmarket, Pickering and Buffalo, NY.
If you know of an individual or group of kids that would like to learn the game, please contact
OHA Junior Development Co-ordinator, Wally Oprzedek, OHA Women`s Representative Jenine
Wilson, or OHA President Brad Warren. The OHA currently promotes and supports the
growth of junior handball by:
- Providing contact information of existing players and court locations
- Maintaining and monitoring the Canada 1 Wall Handball Facebook page, as a method of communication amongst junior players, and a source of instructional video
- Conducting lessons and clinics for groups of kids (at your location if required)
- Providing juniors with equipment (handballs and gloves), and assisting with the installation of 1-wall courts
- Hosting Junior Tournaments (see OHA Event Calendar), in an effort to bring groups of junior players together from across the province
- Providing financial support for Ontario Junior Players participating in OHA, CHA and USHA events
THE OHA NEEDS MORE COACHES. If you are interested in starting up a Junior Program at
your location, or assisting with clinics, please contact us!!! FOR HANDBALL TO GROW ACROSS
ONTARIO, WE MUST ALL BE PART OF GROWING HANDBALL AT THE GRASS-ROOTS LEVEL.