The OHA currently has groups of junior players playing 1-wall, 3-wall, and 4- wall handball at various locations across Ontario:
We are constantly looking to “grow the game”, and will actively support the process of establishing a new program in your community!!! Our goal is to make handball ACCESSIBLE TO ALL KIDS.
The OHA currently promotes and supports the growth of junior programs by:
- Providing contact information for existing programs and court locations
- Conducting lessons/clinics for groups of new kids, adults and coaches
- Providing kids with equipment (handballs, eye guards and gloves), and assisting with the installation of new 1-wall courts
- Hosting Junior Tournaments (see OHA Event Calendar), in an effort to bring groups of junior players together from across the province
- Providing financial support for Ontario Junior Players participating in Ontario, Canadian and United States Handball Association events
THE OHA NEEDS MORE COACHES
If you are interested in starting up a Junior Program at your location or assisting with clinics, please contact us!